SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
The Cabinet provides a wealth of services and information
to give you the tools necessary to take your business to the next level.
BUILDINGS & SITES
Find the perfect site for your business with our online, searchable database of shovel-ready industrial
sites and available buildings.
Our ability to customize flexible and industry-driven skills training sets us apart.
Learn how we can help you remain competitive in today’s global economy.
KY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT GUIDE
There are many great things happening in Kentucky, and we want to share that success with the world. The
2014 Kentucky Economic Development Guide provides an in-depth look at how the state and local communities
are thriving in today’s global economy. Read your FREE copy
Many of the world’s most successful companies have discovered that Kentucky, land
of the thoroughbred, is a great place to build their business. Whether you’re a
prospect, an existing Kentucky business or you’re looking to start a business in
Kentucky, it helps to hear what other business leaders are saying about doing business
in the Bluegrass. We’re happy to spread the word.
Did You Know...
- Kentucky ranks fourth in Site Selection magazine’s annual Governor’s Cup award, recognizing the highest number of qualifying industry locations and expansions per capita in 2013.
- Kentucky exports reached a record $25.3 billion in 2013, with products and services going to 198 countries.
- Kentucky is home to not one, but two major air cargo hubs, ranking the state 3rd in the nation in total cargo.
- Kentucky’s industrial power costs rank 6th lowest in the U.S., and are over 22 percent less than the national average.
- In 2012, CNBC ranked Kentucky’s business costs the lowest in the nation.
This eight-page spread in
showcases Kentucky’s success in attracting foreign direct investment.